How to Apply Dubai Visa Application in Nigeria & All Requirements: I can authoritatively say, what brought you here is to know the cost implication of how much getting a Dubai visa will be and the requirements necessary to apply for Dubai Visa in Nigeria without stress.
In this article, you will get information on how to apply for a Dubai visa right here in Nigeria without much hassle. Well, Dubai is a fast-growing oil country with the Arabian mystique. The Eastern country has fast become one of the most visited countries in the world with a lot of attraction sights. People around the world will want to catch clear sight of the wonderful architectural perfections and enjoy the comfortable weather the country has been blessed with. Others will want to secure a profitable career while working in Dubai, some people will only want to spend their holidays in the city, while others still, will prefer to do multi-million businesses in Dubai.
Having these in mind, you will surely need to possess an entry visa into Dubai in order to carry out any task at all in the country. But then, how do you manage to get this done as a Nigerian? This is the question that most Nigerians will always search on search engines. Another sighted question related to this is, What is the cost of the Dubai Visa application form in Nigeria? This and many others are what we will be discussing in this post.
Table of Contents
Prerequisite for Dubai Visa Application Form.
Firstly, to apply for a Dubai visa is not quite stressful as you might think especially as a Nigerian. However, you must have a valid passport that’s valid for at least 3 months from the initial entry date. However, if you intend to spend more than 3 months in Dubai, you must make sure that your passport exceeds 6 months from the date of entry.
Also, for those applicants who have issues with their Nigerian Immigration passport, or don’t even have one, you can hurriedly pas a visit to the Nigeria Immigration office nearest to you in order to process one or fixed the issue.
Now, its time to know what type of visa you can apply for any visit to Dubai.
Types of Dubai Visa.
Unlike other countries especially the United States of America (USA), Dubai also has several kinds of visas you can apply depending on what you want to do there. Let’s see them below.
- Dubai 96-hour visa: This is a kind of visa issued by the government of Dubai valid for only four (4) days and it is NOT extendible as the case may be. This type of Dubai visa is very common among transit passengers who intend to alight at the Dubai International Airport only for about 8 hours. However, to apply for this kind of visa, your country’s passport must still be valid for at least 3 months and can only be obtained by your airline or travel agent.
- Dubai Tourist visa: This type of Dubai visa is not like the first one mentioned. It is extendible and is valid for a month which is 30 days. However, an applicant can extend the validity of their visa by reapplying and paying some fees. This can be done in any of the approved embassies.
- Dubai Visit visa: The validity of this type of Dubai visa is more than the rest. It is valid for a maximum of 90 days, sadly, it is extendible. Dubai visit visa is issued to foreigners coming into the country to visit their family, friends or on a long-term business visit.
- Multiple entry 90-day visas
- 90-Day single entry long term visa
- 90-Day Visa
- 30-Day multiple entry visa
- 30-Day single entry visa
- The 14-Day Visa
Dubai Visa General Requirements.
- An original copy of your Nigeria Immigration Passport
- Duplicates of your Nigerian National Identity card which should include valid and expired visas.
- Completed Dubai Visa application form – must be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS and duly signed.
- Confirmed Itinerary [Round trip tickets]. Please note that any traveler who doesn’t have a Return ticket might be refused entry at the airport.
- A copy of proof from your health insurance company to cover your Health insurance.
- Your recent bank statement. Preferably, 2-3 months is better.
- For Tourists: A letter from your employer, indicating that you have been warranted to leave and return to your job. However, if you’re self-employed, you will be required to attach your business registration and tax documents for verification
- Visiting relative/friend? You will have to present a letter from your invitee (host). This should clearly state their contact information, address, UAE passport information (data page), boldly signed and dated copy, and National Passport data page if they don’t have a UAE passport.
- Finally, you will have to include hotel reservation receipt and acknowledgment.
How much is the cost of a Dubai visa in Nigeria?
The table below shows the cost of getting a Dubai visa in Nigeria.
|Dubai Visa Types||Cost (N)|
|90-Day multi-entry long term visa||154,000|
|30-Day multi-entry short term visa||61,000|
How to Apply Dubai Visa Application in Nigeria.
Currently, there are two places to process your Dubai visa in Nigeria. You can either visit the Dubai Visa Application Center, Lagos, or Dubai Visa Application Center, Abuja to get started.
Abuja – Address: United Arab Emirates Embassy. 2, Columbia Close, Colorado Street, Minister’s Hill, Maitama, Abuja.
Lagos – VFS Global, Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria.