How to Add Picture to Discord Profile From Your Computer : A profile picture on Discord app is a public identification of yourself that represents you on Discord communities. Adding a profile picture to Discord can boost your status together with a perfect and fitting username.
A powerful profile picture go a long way to people finding interest in your profile. A good profile picture tells a lot about the person whose identity is displayed to the public on Discordapp.com
Consistently, you are supposed to change a good profile picture in order to allow good impression to your profile. In the guide below, you will learn how to add picture to your Profile from your computer.
- Firstly, visit the Discord App on your Computer. It may be Windows or Mac or Linux you are using to do this. Any of this is okay
- Once the app is opened, click on “My Account” and edit.
- Then, hover you mouse on your Discordapp Profile Photo to see a “+” sign.
- Go ahead and click on the plus sign and then select a photo to upload on Discord. Kindly note that square-centered photos are the best options you can select.
- Finally, select a picture from your computer, then upload as Discord will automatically crop your uploaded photo.
If you have followed this guide carefully, you must have probably added a Picture to your Profile From Your Computer.
Kindly support us to share this update across to your family and friends. Kind regards.